Powerful widescreen LCD projector that's ultra-bright and ultra-versatile
The InFocus IN5145 WUXGA projector beams out up to 5000 lumens for incredible image quality and installation versatility. Optional lenses, motorized lens shift, focus, and zoom and are all packed into the slim frame of this powerful 3LCD projector.
Why choose the IN5145?
- 5000 lumens for sharp, seamless images in big rooms and high ambient light
- Native WUXGA widescreen resolution
- Four optional lenses to fine-tune projection
- Comprehensive connectivity and control
- Latest inorganic LCD technology
- 360-degree projection, SplitScreen, Instant Stack, and lens shift memory
- Motorized lens shift, focus, and zoom
- Crestron RoomView Connected and AMX Device Discovery
- Up to 3,000-hour lamp and 20,000-hour filter
Captivate audiences with powerful images
Send sharp, seamless, film-like images to screens over long distances or in high ambient light.
- 5000 lumens of brightness lets you keep the lights on to encourage interaction and collaboration
- Native WUXGA (1920 x 1200) resolution for effortless, flawless display of most any source device
- Long life inorganic LCDs provide accurate colors and depth of detail that brings life to every image
- DICOM mode displays X-rays and other medical images in grayscale with greater precision
Achieve perfect image and projector placement
The IN5145 native WUXGA projector provides a wealth of features that give you the flexibility to install it exactly where you want and place the image right where you need.
- Four optional lenses from ultra short throw to ultra long throw are available
- Lens Shift Memory stores lens shift settings to eliminate delays when alternating between screens or sources with different aspect ratios
- Easily stack, align, and control two IN5145 projectors to get 24/7 fail safe operation or double the lumens
- Wide throw ratio of 1.5 to 3.0 to provide additional installation flexibility
Connect, control and manage with ease
The InFocus IN5145 WXUGA projector has a full compliment of connections as well as valuable features that make them a breeze to manage.
- Inputs: HDMI x 2, VGA, USB x 2, 5BNC and more
- LED status monitor on the back panel can display the projector's menu, traits of a source (such as the signal's resolution), and more
- Crestron RoomView Connected and AMX Device Discovery is built-in to instantly integrate with Crestron and AMX room control systems
- Wirelessly connect to your network with our optional wireless dongle
- Manage the projector remotely via your existing network with our free ProjectorNet asset management software
Valuable presentation features
The IN5145 projector is packed with useful features to help you communicate and share your ideas conveniently and efficiently.
- 360-degree projection, perfect for audiences in auditoriums, visitor centers and museums
- Connect and operate an IN5145 projector remotely over your network connection
- Let presenters from around the world deliver from wherever they are through your network
- Split Screen projects from two sources at once, eliminating the need for multiple displays
- Display content directly from a USB thumb drive. No PC needed