New 3D Home Theater Projector from Panasonic will be released in September. Please click on Quick Quote and we will add you to our email list and notify you as soon as this product begins shipping.
Click Here to Read our Sneak Preview Blog post on the PT-AE7000U
Stunning Picture Quality with Excellent Dynamic Range
- New 200W Red-Rich Lamp: increases red luminance and output to produce brighter images with excellent color
- High-precision optical system: features original aspherical lenses, new 480Hz compatible LCD panels with a larger aperture ratio, and fully re-engineered Pure Contrast Plates, Pure Color Filter Pro, Dynamic Iris Pro and HD-optimized Smooth Screen.
- 7 different picture modes :(normal, dynamic, Rec. 709, D-cinema, cinema 1, cinema 2 and game mode for reduced frame delay) automatically detect 2D, 3D signal for optimized picture quality
- Comfortable 3D Viewing Experience : New 480-Hz panel drive system and carefully tuned Overdrive Technology significantly reduces 3D crosstalk (double images)
- Smooth Screen Technology Creates Film-Like Texture: 2D high quality image processing, including Frame Creation and Detail Clarity Processor, can now be enjoyed in 3D with the incorporation of the newly developed dual core processing engine.
- Safe 3D viewing is assured by 9-mode screen size selection, Panasonic’s proprietary 3D Viewing Monitor for adjustment of depth-offield, and 3D Picture Balance capability with dual Waveform Monitor.:2D-3D Conversion feature with five different 3D effect selections.
- Full-HD LCD Panels Enhance Motion Response:Compatible 3D input format include frame packing, side by side, top and bottom and native signals.
- Customization and Installation Flexibility • Intelligent Lens Memory with auto detection: automatic image size optimization between 16:9 and 2.35:1 video content. • Professional-level features for 2D images: Waveform Monitor, Advanced Gamma Adjustment, Split Adjust, Cinema Color Management Premium, Point Color Correction, Six Color Correction mode. • Three HDMI™ inputs (supporting x.v.Color™ and Deep Color) • Two programmable 12-volt trigger terminals and VIERA Link®. • 2x optical power zoom/focus • H/V lens shift (horizontal ±26%, vertical ±100%) • Environment-friendly, extremely low standby power consumption of 0.08 W. • Easy filter/lamp replacement • Made in Japan
- Outstanding 300,000:1 contrast ratio and 2,000 lumens of brightness
- New 200W Red-Rich Lamp increases red luminance and output to produce brighter images with excellent colors
- High-precision optical system
- 7 different picture modes
- Intelligent Lens Memory with auto detection: automatic image size optimization between 16:9 and 2.35:1 video content